How relieved am I to see Raquel Z back in the game after a hiatus, she’s fronting Zara’s SS13 campaign and also the face of Marni’s first fragrance. Not too shabby!!
Happy 39th birthday to the one and only Kate Moss!
Bring it back! MTV’s House of Style kicks off tomorrow hosted by Karlie Kloss and Joan Smalls, who of course are #1 and #2 in the game right now – major!
images: style.mtv.com / modelspersonal
Though black makes up most of my wardrobe year-round, I’ve been trying to keep colour alive with some summery basics… easier to do now that London’s been getting some decent weather! From top to bottom:
1. Zara Trafaluc speckled red shirt, my most recent buy
2. Zara pink jeans, a steal for £10 and very Isabel Marant!
3. H&M denim shirt
4. Saint James striped shirt
5. American Eagle cutoffs
My recents on Instagram
1. View from my flat of the sunrise over the O2
2. Bangers and mash from Carnaby
3. Beach volleyball ticket for the London Olympics, hope I have a Prince Harry sighting!
4. Those trainers with the hidden high heel from Topshop – to keep or not to keep?
5. Day trip to Brighton
6. Lattes from Kaffeine
7. Brighton Pier
8. The queue at Wimbledon
9. Canada Day in Trafalgar Square!!
Amazing cover of the ubiquitous Ms. Stone shot by Patrick Demarchelier. Very Burberry-esque somehow fitting seeing as her bloke is a Brit, no?