Don’t do a lot of personal style posts, but here’s a start! Today finally warranted me pulling out my Whistles Marlon quilted leather jacket for coffee and a movie downtown.
My recents on Instagram
1. View from my flat of the sunrise over the O2
2. Bangers and mash from Carnaby
3. Beach volleyball ticket for the London Olympics, hope I have a Prince Harry sighting!
4. Those trainers with the hidden high heel from Topshop – to keep or not to keep?
5. Day trip to Brighton
6. Lattes from Kaffeine
7. Brighton Pier
8. The queue at Wimbledon
9. Canada Day in Trafalgar Square!!
Today, I’m going back to NY for my second trip this year! Luckily, there’s always things to see and do there, touristy or not. My itinerary this year includes a showing of Wicked, a Tyra Banks show taping (haha), Brooklyn and Soho shopping and lots and lots of yummy eats. Sadly, hamming it up Sasha and Freja-style in Times Square is not on the schedule!
Coincidentally, my latest earworm (though my love is fading a lil) is the appropriate “Empire State of Mind,” Jay-Z and Alicia Keys’ anthem to NY. Be back Friday but will try to post daily and will report back on my trip (or the very least, my Tyra experience)! Take care y’all!
A fun, completely theoretical New Year’s Eve outfit – Topshop skirt, Vanessa Bruno top, Nicholas Kirkwood shoes, Chanel 2.55 purse and an assortment of Chanel, Dior and Shu Uemura makeup.